Friday, March 28, 2008

Building..






I love the art of building... I don't know if its the fact that my father was a carpenter and I was around many of the houses he built or if its the whole making things with your hands that's attractive but to me it truly is a form of art no matter how raw. I have tried to introduce this to Mason with a few "building projects" He always wants to build a house so we have made a couple practice ones that were as simple as two pieces of wood nailed together. However finally the other day we collected some scrap wood from the garage and drew a rough design of the house ( with lots of help from mommy) Then when Daddy got home from work our lesson on creating began and our house turned out very well. (Mason and Mommy later added paint as well)

No comments: